Join our team as a Board and Governance Specialist at Directors Australia
- Do you have a background in legal, company secretariat or in house governance roles?
- Can you see yourself working directly with a wide range of boards?
- Do you want the flexibility of part time employment (25-30 hours per week)?
- Circa $200K FTE
Are you ready to play a pivotal role in shaping the future of governance excellence?
Who we are: Directors Australia provides unparalleled board governance expertise and director recruitment services. Our commitment extends beyond advisory and recruitment services, as we offer outsourced company secretary services through The CoSec Hub™, solidifying our position as an industry leader.
Hear more from our team about working at Directors Australia here: https://youtu.be/66PPe2PLGuk.
Why this role matters: As our client base continues to grow, we are on the lookout for a passionate professional with a proven track record in governance. In this role, you will be at the heart of driving good governance practices, interacting confidently with senior stakeholders across a range of industry sectors from privately held companies to not-for-profits, government entities at local, state, and federal levels, to APRA regulated and ASX listed organisations.
What sets us apart: At Directors Australia, our success is grounded in a culture of collaboration and flexibility. Our team thrives on working together to deliver exceptional outcomes for our clients. Operating on a hybrid model, you'll can work from our vibrant head office in Brisbane or else work seamlessly from other locations, ensuring that your work environment aligns with your optimal productivity.
Who we're looking for: We’re seeking a candidate who not only possesses the requisite skills and experience through legal, company secretariat or other in house governance roles, but also shares our passion for fostering best fit governance for our clients. The ideal candidate will revel in engaging with senior stakeholders, navigating the intricacies of complex organisations, and contributing to the success of a broad spectrum of clients.
What you'll bring:
• Proven experience in legal, governance or company secretariat roles, ideally across various sectors
• Confidence in interacting with senior stakeholders
• Adaptability to work with privately held, not-for-profit, government, APRA regulated, and ASX listed entities
• A commitment to excellence in driving good governance practices
If you're ready to embrace a role that combines expertise, passion, and a commitment to collaborative success, apply now. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.