Directors Australia works with a wide range of not-for-profit entities including:
- Small and large charities
- Sporting and recreational clubs
- Professional membership-based organisations
- Community sector organisations
- RSL sub-branches and clubs.
We are familiar with the wide range of legal structures commonly used by not-for-profit entities including companies limited by guarantee, and incorporated associations.
We also have a practical and applied understanding of recent governance reforms including:
- the establishment of the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission
- the new Governance Standard effective from 1 July 2013
- the new statutory definition of ‘charity’.